I have what your looking for, sort of.

My kids machines each have a stick of 256MB PC100 in them.  Don't go
buying PC100 for $70!  I'll pull one form one of the machines and
replace it with 3 @ 64 MB. The change in word processing, web browsing,
and playing music CD's performance will not even be noticed.

$15 sound reasonable to me.

When do you need it?

Sam.