Hello all,

I am posting a job opp since it seems many people are interested in them.

August Ash, where I currently work, is seeking a designer/developer.  Here's
a rough description:

Web Designer/Developer:

August Ash, Inc. is currently seeking a highly creative website designer
with a minimum of 2 years experience in designing and developing
websites.  Proficient use of  Macromedia studio MX or later (i.e.
Dreamweaver, Fireworks & Flash) is required.  Must have a good working
knowledge of HTML & Javascript.  Experience using Adobe Photoshop &
Illustrator are desired.  Familiarity with languages such as ASP, PHP
and/or ColdFusion are desired but not necessary.  Duties would primarily
consist of designing, developing and maintaining websites, flash
presentations, and other various web-related content.

Apply at:

http://www.augustash.com/html/application/form.php

Also, our hosting server is Linux.

Tom