Are your DHCP options are setting your workgroup name?  Perhaps you
forgot to set that to match on the Windows box...

Otherwise, within the smb.conf file there is a line where you can define
allowable networks.  It may be that you have defined this line, but that
your allowable network addresses are not jiving with the hardcoded
addresses you have set.

Garrett

> Tom Wurdock wrote:
>
>> Hello all,