Has anyone set up Hylafax and smbprint with Samba 3?
I see this error in the samba logs.

[root at penguin samba]# lpq -Pfax-prnt
lpq: Unknown destination "fax-prnt"!

"fax-prt" is the samba share as follows:

[fax-prnt]
     comment = Network fax printer
     path = /tmp
     # lpq command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax show
     # lprm command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax dequeue %j
     print command = /usr/local/smbfax/smbfax -r queue %U %s
     queuepause command = /bin/true
     queueresume command = /bin/true
     postscript = true
     browseable = yes
     printable = yes
     writable = no
     create mode = 0700
     printing = lprng
     printer admin = @isdept, csmith

I've tried commenting out the lpq, and lprm commands but that doesn't help.
I know some of the "print command" stuff changed in Samba3.0 but I also use
the following to print
Pdfs to a shared directory with ghostscript and that works perfectly...using
a print command.

[pdf-prnt]
  comment = PDF Generator
  path = /var/spool/samba
  printable = Yes
  printer admin = @isdept
  guest ok = Yes
  public = Yes
  print command = gs -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -q -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-sOutputFile=/data/p \
ublic/pdfs/%U%s.pdf /var/spool/samba/%s; rm %s

One clue might be that sometime I get a lpq: Unknown destination "pdf-prnt"!

Error, even though I have only printed to the fax queue....

I am really stumped here... Any ideas?

TIA
Christopher