My Linux desktop is Ancalagon
My Linux Laptop is Angband

My W2K server box is Angrenost (when I get the data off it it will be Linux)

My W98 is Impala
My Wifes W98 is Antelope
My Son's W98 is Moose
My Daughter's W98 is Deer
My W98 Laptop is Hithlum (It will have to be changed to meet the standard).

Hey your right about server names getting a topic.

How is this for a name FNPCPGO01 or EBSCPGO01 or SQLCPGO01 or SMSCPGO01
It's a good way to name servers. Function, Domain, Location, sequence.

Sam.