On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 07:45:28PM -0600, PHPTOm wrote:
> Debian's package server is still down because of the break-in.
>
> Anyone know where I can find the bastille package for Debian?

Don't you use apt-get ? If you have apt-get setup then "apt-get
install bastille" should work.  Or "apt-cache show" bastille if
you just want info on bastille.  If you don't use apt-get then
you can get it from a Debian mirror - for example look in
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/bastille/ and pick which
ever version is appropriate to your needs.