> My suggestions:
>
> Pickled Parrot (Eden Prairie or Apple Valley) $3 Beers
> including imports, $2 appetizers Grizzlies (Apple Valley)

	I can't make it, but I thought I'd mention that I absolutely
hate the pickled parrot, and they've now invaded my neighborhood!
(Uptown) I do like that they abandoned their spot in downtown, which is
now Drink, which has $3 martinis on Friday nights. Mmm, martinis...
Anyway, pickled parrot is a stupid, obnoxious eyesore of a place, a
soulless chain, and an insult to anything in the actual Carribean.
(nothing personal Ben)

</end rant>

Matt