From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of The Wandering Dru
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:48 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] GAH!! I need a beer meeting!

John T. Hoffoss wrote:

> You know they have beer in places other than Fridley, right?

Oh, heck yeah.  I was merely expressing the extraordinary lengths I
would go to for a beer meeting this week.  I did, however, err in not
giving a point of reference (I live in Farmington).

--
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>
http://druswanderings.net <--- Things 'n' Such

Get nifty TCLUG merchandise at the TCLUG Store!
http://www.cafeshops.com/tclug