Mmmmm.... Beeeeeer.....

I say we go to Manards in Excelsior, we can watch the ice on Lake
Minnetonka fill with ice houses.  Even better we could stand on the
frozen lake drink beer and fish through the ice!  Kind of reduces the
battery life of, well  everything...  but it would be fun, we could
connect a fish finder to a laptop and watch the fish swim by :-)

I wonder what OS the fish finders run?

I'm only partially kidding by the way...

Sam.