On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 16:56, Brian wrote:
> The latest image for the 678 is 2.4.8, but I have not heard whether
> or not it fixes this particular bug.  I currently have a DSL box set up
> this way, so if the 2.4.8 CBOS image fixes this bug I'd really like to
> know.

Sorry Brian I didn't read you post closly enough before I upgraded.
Qwest had the upgrade for 2.4.6 (DMT) for download. I just assumed this
was the most recent and I upgraded to that. I should know better. So I
don't know if 2.4.8 fixes this problem. 2.4.6 most certainly does not.

Thanks for your help!

- Tom

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>