On 02/26 12:28 , Andy Zbikowski (Zibby) wrote:
> I have a simple rule:
>
> Me: Hello?
>
> Telemarketer: Hello Mr. Zahhhhh...Zbrikowski.
>
> Me: Please put me on your do not call list.
>
> I usually give them a few seconds to identify themselves incase it's my
> credit card company or something calling, but works for 99% of
> telemarketers. Your milage will definitly vary...sucks to be a Johnson, or
> Smith, or... :)

the worst one I ever got was:
"he..ello ... Meestah ... S.. S.. Andehsson?"

Obviously on the assumption that anyone with a Scandinavian name must have
it pronounced "Anderson". For those that don't know, my name is pronounced
with a long 'o' on the first syllable.. Soe-der-strum.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises