Josh Truwtin writes:
> Thanks for the suggestion, now I have pop-ssl running - works pretty
> good, except that it doesn't gell well with relay-ctrl which I use
> for - you guessed it - relay control.  :)

Ah, in that case use sslserver.  It will work correctly for qmail-pop3d and
qmail-smtpd (it supports the same tcprules database as tcpserver).

> Does Binc support multiple authentication methods like Courier?  I
> first have courier authenticate against authvmailmgr, then authmysql
> for the few users I don't have under vmailmgr.

It supports the checkpassword interface, which is the interface that
qmail-pop3d uses.  I don't know if there is a MySQL checkpassword program,
but it wouldn't be very difficult to write one.  Check qmail.org.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/