If ntop doesn't work for you, you could turn ip accounting on in the
router, which will show you number of bytes for each pair of IP
addresses that have had a conversation:

conf t
interface ethernetX
ip accounting
(or ip accounting output-packets if you think it's download traffic, OUT
the ethernet interface TO your network)
end

wait a few minutes

show ip accounting

If you have a busy network, an easy way to see who's using what would be
to get the sho ip accounting output into a file (use typescript, or
copy-paste or whatever), and pipe it through sort, telling sort to use
field X (the "bytes" column) as the sort key.

Usually the culprit is very obvious, even without sorting the output
first (just look at what conversation was highest relative to the
others, or what IP seems to be getting the most traffic).

Long-term though, you want to have some sort of netflow analyzer, or
MRTG with "Adam's Uber MRTG Sorter".  My UMS figures out the most recent
5-minute bits/second interval from the MRTG log for each target in the
mrtg.cfg, and spits out a nice HTML table showing the top talkers on
your network for the last 5 minutes.  When you're graphing 100's of
targets, it's very handy to find out what's going on at a glance.