From: Chris Desjardins [mailto:cddesjar at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 5:13 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] MOUNTING PROBLEMS!!!!

Hi- I tried to mount a data cd and it told me that it could not mount
/mnt/cdrom because /dev/cdrom is not a block device!  Does anyone know what
this means and how I can fix it?  I am screwed right now because I can't use

my cdrom drive at all and my good friends at Dell only included one drive on

this!
Also when I try to mount from my normal user ID it tells me only root user
can mount cds.
Thanks,
Chris