Hey gang,
I stumbled across http://www.prismiq.com/ today (i saw it on thinkgeek).
Anyone have any experience with these?  For the unenlightened, it's a
debian linux embedded device (diskless, fanless), $199
features:
	s-video and component video out
	optical or rca audio out
	10/100 ethernet port
	pcmcia slot for wireless expandability
	IR remote control
	optional IR keyboard
	other crap like AIM chat support, web browsing, but that doesn't
		work too well on tvs..

	streams:
		video mpeg 1, 2, 4, divx
		audio mp3, wav, shoutcast
		pictures jpg, gif, png

It can stream any of the above media from smb shares on the network.  it
does require a windows only client running somewhere on the network..
For $200, it seems liek a pretty good deal but I havn't heard anything
about it.  I'm also thinking about myth tv - but that seems much more
expensive (time and money-wise).

Also, as the software is updated new features are added (divx was a
recent thing I think, not sure).  I also saw a murmur about ogg support
-- don't know if that's avaialble currently or not.

For me, I have a lot of divx (or, i would like to have a lot of divx :)
) but i want to watch them on a tv, not on my computer.  In the past
i've just run s-video out from my computer - but my new place i don't
want my computer in my living room.  This seems like a perfect deal.
anyone have experience with it?

dan