Do I need to rip my cds to play them?  What about DVDs?  I was able to just
throw a cd in my cdrom driver and it would play without any prompting and
then I messed around with it for a while to get my cd burner to work (which
I haven't been able to) and now I can't do anything.  Samething with my DVD.
Chris