Times
Tonight 2-23-03 is good
Tuesday is bad
Wednesday after 4:30PM good
Thursday after 4:30PM good
Friday after 5:00PM good ( I may go a beer meeting )
Saturday is bad
Sunday after 12:00 noon is good.

<canned>
If you use MapQuest for the map, be careful, the Map they use is old,
highway 7 has changed.

Use 2nd Street the exit and go left (at the stop sign) and left again
(at the stop sign) up Mill Street.

Over the bridge the third left "Wheeler Drive" (excluding the ramp to
hwy 7 east)

532 Wheeler Drive
Excelsior, MN. 55331

Phone  952-470-9224

Times:
Call me to arrange a time to pick it up.

Terms:
Cash only please.
I don't ship because I don't have the facilities (packaging) to ship.
</canned>

Sam