On 02/18 10:21 , Wayne Johnson wrote:
> Is there a way to portal this list (or others) to a Usenet group?

if you're bent that way:
http://gmane.org/

tho I personally think that e-mail is the best way to manage a running
discussion, so long as you have a good mail client (i.e. mutt).

> Any
> decent Usenet HTML based readers (I access remotely) you can suggest? It's
> been a while since I played with Usenet, looks like quite a proliferation
> of servers & readers out there, any recommendations.

pan (http://pan.rebelbase.com/). it's GUI-only at the moment; but there's
been a few people prodding to have the front-end separated from the
back-end, so we can attach arbitrary control tools to it (automated, GUI,
curses, command-line).

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator