Hi all ...

I'm having a problem with apache 2 and ssl on a new suse 9 box.  All of my
virtual hosts are working properly, except the one host that is suppose to
be ssl.  Each virtual host is kept in a separate .conf file in
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d

- When I try to access https://secure.domain.com from a client machine, i
get an error "Cannot find server or DNS Error"
- When I try to access https://secure.domain.com:443 from a client
machine, I get error "Cannot find server or DNS Error"
- When I try to access http://secure.domain.com from a client machine, I
get the correct page, just not with the padlock.
- When I try to access http://www.domain.com from a client machine, I get
the correct page and information.
- When I try to access http://www.domain.com:443 from a client machine, I
get the default apache web page.

www.domain.com is a virtual host that listens on just port 80
secure.domain.com is a virtual host that should only be listening on 443

Anyone have any ideas?  I've searched google, and have tried a number of
suggestions, but still not working properly.

*** On a side note, I have everything working properly on a RedHat 9 box
with Apache 2.  The config files are dramatically different so I couldn't
copy it from one box to the new box.

Thanks for any help.
Jim Streit