On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:03:16 -0600
Samuel MacDonald <smac at visi.com> wrote:

> Ontrack Data Recovery in Eden Prairie
> It is possible that your insurance will cover the data recovery. Call
> your home owners insurance agent.
> If this was a business machine you should be covered for data recovery.
>
> Can you share your rsync script?

This one goes to Brian too.

I'd be happy to share - it's nothing too special actually - but I need to re-think my strategy just a little and mod the script to take into account situations like: oops the drive is full.

I practice what I preech because I've been caught too many times with my pants down without a good backup strategy, so can I still keep my geek card???

Laptop is under warrenty so a new HD is on the way, my wife seems ok with the copy of her research paper from 2 weeks ago so I guess recovery will not be an issue after all.

Thanks for the tips.

Josh