On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 01:22:49PM -0600, Dave Dash wrote:
> I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but I've been googling for days with
> no good answer.
>
> What do people with dual heads do for wallpapers?  I'm using a matrox
> g400 with xinerama.
digital blasphemy has wallpapers designed for dual monitors..
http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/mpages/2x_1.shtml

havn't had the opportunity to run dualies yet, myself (although all I
need is a dual link DVI-D cable..  anyone?  nanosys is sold out (as of
last friday), and i'm not paying a dime more than $20)..

dan