On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Brian wrote:
> the box is unstable, but IMPA is installed out of stable.  Reason being,
> the unstable version is SSL ONLY, which makes Squirrelmail freak out.

IIRC, you can edit a file in /etc to enable non-ssl access again. It's an
unsupported hack (according to the uw-imap authors), but works rather well
(and is why it's included in Debian). You can also reconfigure the daemon
to drop users into ~/mail and such by default in that file.

> Maybe I should just get Squirrelmail working with SSL IMAP, huh? :-)

Yeah, that'd be best.  :)