Mmmmmm... Boddington's Ale
Even in the can Boddington's Ale is good.

If Harp is heaven then Guinness is god   ;-)

Try a Samuel Smith's products
The Nut Brown Ale is so good you will want to keep the bottles!
The Imperial Stout, you can stand a knife in a pint of Imperial Stout,
well almost.
It's 7% by volume, careful with Imperial Stout :-P

Sam.