On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:14:42AM -0600, Kent Schumacher wrote:
> The Professor's!  Oh no, no, no, no!  You are talking about Farrel's!

Yep, with the big jars of candy at the front of the store.
Once wheedled Mom into buying me a jawbreaker the size of
my fist.  Long before Barnes & Noble built that superstore.

Used to go to "Circus" there to play video games.  Even
went to Romeo Salsa's Bistro once...

> I've eaten (with a lot of help) many a "Gastronomical, Delicatessen,
> Epicureans, Delighttttt..." there, not to mention the Lalapalooza (are
> you going to eat that or climb it?).

I thought that was at Bridgemann's, on Lexington and B?

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota