Hello all,

I've just upgraded to a 250GB drive, so I no longer have need of this:

Maxtor 5T030H3 Internal 3.5" hard disk
"Diamond Max Plus 60"
30.7GB
7200RPM
ATA-100 Interface
Alas, it has a 2MB cache.

See all the specs and other details here:
http://www.maxtor.com/en/support/products/ata/desktop/diamondmax_plus_60_ult
ra_ata_100/index.htm

The drive is working perfectly, but you've got more than my word.

Right on the sticker, it says the warranty is good until JUL04, so
you've got several months of protection. On Maxtor's datasheet, it
says "Advance replacement in 2 business days" and "No Quibble Service
and Support."

I'll sell for $35 cash (going price on eBay) and deliver in the metro
area. Feel free to ask questions or let me know if you want to buy.

Chris Schumann
Partner
Third Wave Partnership, LLC