I had Covad for over a year and they were great.

They did not have they're act together and really
dragged their feet during my transfer to Speakeasy,
but I don't know if I'd expect anything different
(I can see the testimonials "they made it really
easy to switch away from them").

Speakeasy has been pretty nice so far, but I haven't
had a lot of experience so far (but other Linux users
have wholeheartedly recommended them).

I'm glad I haven't had to talk to Qwest since that
two year period they alternated between telling me
I could and could not get DSL. :-/

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:27:45PM -0600, Nate Carlson wrote:
> I've also seen times where the analog side of a phone line is dead,
> but DSL still works fine.
QWest is insane.  I'm still a DSL user, but mostly because, since that
problem got fixed (they needed to replace something at my CO), I have
had NO problems.  That's in ... over three years now?  As long as it's
not broke, I'm not going to try to fix it.  If I do end up dealing
with QWest tech support for too long in the future, I'm going to
seriously look at DirecWay satellite PC service.