On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:40:00AM -0600, Munir Nassar wrote:

> It is none of their business what i do with my unlimited bandwidth. If
> they cannot afford to sell unlimited bandwidth then they should not sell
> it. I would rather they say "4gigs a month for 54.95" versus "Unlimited
> bandwidth" and then send a letter saying: oh by the way, you are using too
> much of your unlimited bandwidth.
>
> in fact, if i am not mistaken that is false advertising, which is illegal
> in this country.

You signed away those rights.

http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp

You must ensure that your activity (including, but not limited to, use made by you or others of any Personal Web Features) does not improperly restrict, inhibit, or degrade any other user's use of the Service, nor represent (in the sole judgment of Comcast) an unusually large burden on the network. In addition, you must ensure that your activities do not improperly restrict, inhibit, disrupt, degrade or impede Comcast's ability to deliver the Service and monitor the Service, backbone, network nodes, and/or other network Services.

Furthermore, where do you see the word 'unlimited' on their website?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=unlimited+site%3Awww.comcast.net&btnG=Google+Search

The only instances are news, and some rhapsody service.