On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> No matter what the content is, downloading almost 1TB of data per month
> is excessive.

excessive maybe, but we were talking about excesses, we were talking
about the meaning of unlimited.

It is none of their business what i do with my unlimited bandwidth. If
they cannot afford to sell unlimited bandwidth then they should not sell
it. I would rather they say "4gigs a month for 54.95" versus "Unlimited
bandwidth" and then send a letter saying: oh by the way, you are using too
much of your unlimited bandwidth.

in fact, if i am not mistaken that is false advertising, which is illegal
in this country.

--
Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET