Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 04:30 pm, Ryan O'Rourke wrote:
>
>>Hello all,
>>
>>How does one go about requesting new isos for the TCLUG ftp server
>>(ftp://ftp.mn-linux.org/linux/)?
>>I'd like to see SuSE 9.2 Pro,
>
> Didn't think there was a legit way to get iso images of SuSE, what's the rsync
> server?

SuSE doesn't provide rsync servers for actual mirroring, but it's okay
to buy a copy and then distribute it for free.
Check this thread:
http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2003-December/011797.html

>>Fedora Core 3,
>

> Shaka, when the walls fell?
> ftp://ftp.mn-linux.org/linux/fedora-linux-core/3/i386/iso/

Right on. When I checked earlier today the FC3 directory was forbidden.

>>and Ubuntu up there. I
>

> Is there demmand for this?

I thought it was becoming quite a popular Debian based distro -
there's been quite a buzz about it over the past several months. Not
sure how many on the list are actually using it, but I am growing
quite fond of it. More input?

BTW, who provides the space and bandwidth for the FTP server?

Thank you.

-- Ryan