Please do, because I'm beginning to accumulate parts for a new system,
and I'm wishing to hold out a few weeks more just to see what price
changes come around on the Athlon 64 and PCI express fronts!  I'm
planning to buy the mobo and video last.  I already have the rest of the
stuff I need for the system.