I tried that one, but it didn't seem to have much effect. I'm looking at
ldap authentication now...

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Adam Maloney
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 4:01 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Squid and netbios resolution

Duh...I missed the obvious: log_fqdn in squid.conf seems to be the right
switch.

So Chris, feel free to try it and let me know how it works for you.  In my
scenario, DNS lookups to either the PDC or BDC take an incredibly long time,
so I know I would at least have to have a local named running with a copy of
the zone...