I've convered my box at home to Debian's AMD64 'pure64' distro.
Unfortunately, some of the third-party sources.list entries I've been
using don't have amd64 ports as of this time. I'd like to be able to list
the ubuntu sources.list entries (they have most of the packages I need),
but *not* upgrade to newer system packages in that archive per default. Is
there any way to tell Debian to do that?

In other words, I've got two entries in my sources.list file:

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu warty main restricted universe multiverse

If a package exists in debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org (ie, libc6), I want
to use that one, even if a newer package is available from
archive.ubuntu.com. If a package doesn't exist in alioth, or I specify a
version that is on ubuntu, I want it to come from there.

Is there any way to easily do this?