:
> Anyone know of a util that would let me edit a say a text file that already
> exists on and ISO and save it back to the image, then burn? I'd like to be
> able to make on-the-fly mods to my unattend.txt type files and still be able
> to burn the image.. Sort of like GhostExplorer for .gho files. Am I
> explaining this well at all?  Thanks!

I modified a KnoppixMAME iso to put some game ROMS on it - here's what I did:

mount up ISO image
copy the image to another location
cd /path/to/copyed/iso
edit add files
mkisofs -o /path/to/new_knoppixxmame.iso -V "knoppix" \
-l -r -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat \
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table .