I LOVE my LAC laptop.  Great service and very open to work with.  I got
the LUA64SA.  http://www.laclinux.com/en/LUA64SA

Athlon XP 64 3400+
1 Gb RAM
DVD RW Drive
Built in 802.11BG

And because I had already bought a 80 Gb drive for my dying laptop they
let me order one without a hard drive.  You pick your distro and they
even ask for a partition layout and give you custom restore media that
can reinstall with out losing the stuff in your home directory.  Dual
boot is an option as well.

Very happy customer!!!

Jason