On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 11:24:52AM -0600, Matt Murphy wrote:

> 	Matthew's issues do not usually stop at his signature. With his
> condescending pompous attitude, I don't understand how anyone can take
> him seriously either.

I don't see how anyone takes this list seriously. I'm condescending to
people who blindly regurgitate anything they find on the internet then are
too lazy/ignorant to google the answers to their questions.

The majority of the traffic here is:

<>

NEW TCLUG CLASSIFIED: SELLING 10 YEAR OLD EQUIPMENT FOR 10X ITS VALUE

NEW TCLUG CLASSIFIED: SEEKING BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT FOR 10% ITS VALUE

How do I do this thing that is clearly documented in the manual, google,
README AND installation instructions?!

Hi, I know this list is about linux, but how do I fix this windows problem?

HEY LOOK WHAT IS ON SLASHDOT TODAY, BECAUSE I KNOW NONE OF YOU OWN A WEB
BROWSER

</>

On rare occasions, real content hits the list. Unfortunately it degrades
into a thread such as this one where people start bickering over X being
better than Y, or personal attacks. Congratulations.