On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:10:25 -0600, Ben <tclug at neigebauer.com> wrote:
> I went with a cheap one and regret it.
>
> Half the time the connections fail wasting my time and a connector.

I think I bought mine from Radio Shack.  It's metal, with red vinyl
coated handles.  Does crimping and cutting of RJ11 and RJ45.  I think
I paid $25 for it.  Can't find it on their site anymore.

No problems really.  I had one or two failed crimps because I either
didn't push the wires in far enough, they came out some, or I didn't
line the ends up right in the crimper (hard to get them off-center).

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..