From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of TCLUG Classifieds
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 3:28 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] New TCLUG Classified Ad

New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: inWin full tower case

I would like to get a mostly empty inWin Q500 full tower case off my living
room floor.

In it's current state, it's missing 3 of the 5.25" front bezels. I had 3
cdroms in it. I *might* be able to find one or two of them if someone is
actually interested in this beast, or you can have a free CD-ROM or two. I
it has a 300 watt power supply, and there are still a few case fans in it.

Absolutely free to anyone who can pick it up in Eagan, MN.

E-mail: andy at zibnet dot us if you want more details.

Seller Email address: andyzib at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi