In my presentation, I promised to send a bunch of links around about
Ocaml.  Here they are.  I intend to put the slides up (as an OpenOffice
Impress presentation) as soon as I can throw them up on a webserver
somewhere.  Until then,

The Slashdot review of "Developing Applications with Ocaml":
http://books.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/30/2129226&tid=156&tid=6

This is the main home page of Ocaml:
http://caml.inria.fr/

The Ocaml beginners mailing list (a good place to ask questions while
learning Ocaml):

The Humps is Ocaml's version of CPAN, and gives you an idea of what sorts
of libraries are available for Ocaml:
http://caml.inria.fr/humps/index.html

People actually using Ocaml (incomplete):
http://caml.inria.fr/users_programs-eng.html

The Garbage Collection FAQ (good source for info and links if your
interested in GC):
http://www.iecc.com/gclist/GC-faq.html

Some interesting papers on ML (a precursor to Ocaml) performance,
especially with garbage collection:
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/goncalves95cache.html
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/reinhold94cache.html

I want to mention this page, although it's not the official homepage and
it's not the best at getting updated, it's another starting point:
http://www.ocaml.org/

Some more projects that use Ocaml:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/spamoracle/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/

And IDE not only for Ocaml, but in Ocaml:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cameleon/

A webradio application:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/savonet/

Brian