Not replying to this particular post, just the thread:

Perhaps it's time to move somewhere with less thieves? Where I was growing
up (in Texas) we left the windows open when we went out, we left the doors
unlocked when we were home, and nobody but the neighborhood dog ever stole
anything from our property.

My 6th grade English teacher once told me something that has stuck with
me though: "Locks are for honest people"

No number of locks, security systems, or guard dogs are going to protect
you from the guy with a pry bar looking to fund his drug habit.

Stop suggesting stupid "solutions" like changing your locks because some
delivery person stopped by.