On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Karl Bongers wrote:

> Edison and Marconi are frequently credited for the invention of AC power
> transmission and radio. The program demonstrates that this is not the
> case.

Interesting.  I thought Edison was an advocate for DC, but he was
overruled.  Regarding radio - what about Loomis?  Are they really saying
that Tesla invented radio?  There certainly were patents in radio
technology before Tesla's time.  Maybe Tesla's approach was the one that
won out.

I'll have to record this show.  Thanks for telling us about it!

Mike