smac at visi.com wrote:
> I guess this is one of the ways homes get robbed, over heard conversations.
>
> What do you all think about this sort of thing?  Is it just paranoia?

	Duh. Your neighbors can see what's in your house through your windows.
Isn't it reasonable to assume there's something worth stealing in any
house anyway? What's the difference if it takes them a minute of looking
around to find it? Jesus christ, I know he's a security guy for a
reason, but that's really paranoid... And what good are new locks going
to do you? Did you give the guy a key to your house???

> My security friend then said "you should change the locks on your doors every 5
> - 7 years" Hmmmmmm.....?????

	I think that probably makes sense, though I didn't bother to change my
locks when I moved into my house. I guess I trust the person I just paid
a couple hundred thousand dollars to.

Matt