On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:26:11AM -0600, John Meier wrote:
> http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cpg/50759255.html
>
> thought someone may be able to get something out of this....

I'm curious to know if I have all the right answers for the pop quiz. ;)

> THE BIG QUESTIONS (well, not really, but it still sounds good)
>
> --------------------------------
> 1. (T/F) RIP, RIP2, are static routing table protocols?
>
> 2. 0.0.0.0 in a routing table signifies what?
>
> 3. The differences between a LAN, WAN, VLAN and WLAN?
>
> 4. 2 possible ways of connecting from a WAN to a LAN? (With just a
> little detail)
>
> 5. The "-A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -p TCP -d 172.191.21.5 --dport 8000
> -j ACCEPT"
> command can be used with? ( A. ipchains B. iptables C. route D. all of
> the previous E. none of the previous)
>
> 6. Vaya Con Dios, Jay-Z and Charlie Parker are all what? (Bonus
> Question)
> --------------------------------

1. F
2. the default gateway
3. Local Area Network - low latency, high speed localized network
   Wide Area Network - high latency network for connecting LANs
   Virtual LAN - Allows you to map ports on a switch or router to
                 specific IP networks
   Wireless LAN - That new WiFi thingy. ;)
4. ATM and Frame relay. (I haven't done this so I really don't know)
5. ipchains (and the reason why I use pf)
6. Singers?

Nate