On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Lansing, Dan wrote:
> Remove nothing, if someone doesn't want something to be public record
> they should never have submitted it to a public forum.

 When you post something, your address gets replaced in the archives with
tclug-list at mn-linux.org.  The only time your email address appears in the
archives is in signatures, and when mail clients use it for quoting in
replies.  I don't put my address in my sig, so it's still my fault when it
appears, plaintext, on the archives?
 Feel free to explain that one to me.

 Alas, though, other mailing list maintainers don't even bother to munge
for the archives.

     Jima