Remove nothing, if someone doesn't want something to be public record
they should never have submitted it to a public forum.

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Bob Tanner
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:56 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Request for removal of posts (redux)

As people get back to school, I think it's a good time to put the
following up for discussion to see of the community has changed its
mind.

How do you want to handle the following requests:

Please remove my post XXXXX from the mailing list archives Please remove
my email address from the post XXXX in the mailing list archives

Comments?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500