> Adam, if you boot of a GMailFS, you need to be shot. If I get bored in
> teh near future, I'm going to convert the GmailFS driver to C, and make
> it a "real" kernel block driver and make it so you can swap to it. God
> bless Vmware.

So you're going to swapon /dev/gmailfs - and I need to be shot? :)

Ya' know, with 4 or 5 Gmail accounts, and a good GMailFS driver, you could
implement software RAID across the accounts.  I'd be happy to donate some
invites for this project.  devgfs0a at gmail.com devgfs0b at gmail.com...

I wonder if locking could be good enough to use this as shared storage for
multiple machines?  flock() probably wouldn't be adequate, so someone
would have to add a GMail specific lock called glock(), which you could
then also use to shoot yourself.