Sounds like a winner, but it's not doing X. As I said, it does in fact
give the same display as the LCD--when not in X. But the second the X
server is involved, the CRT goes off. I'd love to know what those
function keys are. The BIOS doesn't have anything related to this
situation, as far as I can see.

Olwe