Anyone have a working procmail recipe to catch ALL html email?
Seems simple but I haven't managed to write one that always works.

Some mail looks like it has the string (without the quotes, and at the
start of a line):  "Content-Type: text/html;" and sometimes it's just:

Sometimes the "Content-Type: text/html" piece appears in the body, eg,
after the line break separating the message header from the body.

I thought something this simple would do the trick but it's not matching
(I do have procmail logging turned on).
Any help would greatly be appreciated.

:0
* ^Content-Type:.*text/html.*
$SPAM

I've also tried the following which don't always match:

:0B
* ^\[\-\-.*text\/html.*is.*unsupported.*
$SPAM

:0
* ^Content-Type:\<*text/html
* ^Content-Type:\<*multipart/(mixed|alternative)
$SPAM

# this catches "Content-Type: text/plain" arg!!!
:0
* B ?? ^Content-Type:.*text/html.*
$SPAM

:0
* B ?? ^Content-Type:.*text\/html.*
$SPAM

# match "Content-Type: text/html" anywhere in the message header or body
:0 b
* ^Content-Type:.*text/html
* ^Content-Type:.*text/html;
* B ?? ^Content-Type:.*text/html.*