In this scenario, like the 'xcopy' option,
it doesn't get done what I want to do.
That is, making the client machine (and
also it's eventual replacement) blissfully
unaware that it is being kept up to date.

That said, it looks interesting and I will
check it out. Thanks! :-)

>>> Ben.Neigebauer at compellent.com 08/17/04 10:16AM >>>
Try robocopy.exe from Microsoft. It's kinda like a more stupid version
of rsync. There is a /MIR option that will mirror.