That book, 'Linux Network Toolkit' that Sam MacDonald referred to -
Abebooks.com has used and remaindered copies starting at $2.00.

They now have one fewer.

Cheers,

Charlie Obert

--
Cheers,

Charlie Obert

Fear is the root of war and all violence.
Our human task is to live by love, casting out all fear.

War depends upon enemies. Life depends upon friends.