first.

Dave Sherman - Information Systems
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA
davesh at porous.com
POROUS MEDIA
1350 Hammond Road
St. Paul, MN 55110
Phone - 651-653-2000
FAX - 651-653-2230

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended exclusively for the use of the addressee
listed above.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible to deliver this transmission to the intended recipient, please
do not use this transmission, and contact the sender by telephone or e-mail.
Thank you.